With our sales up more than 200% over the last 12 months, it is not hard to see that a lot of people are now preferring to spend time on their local waters rather than going overseas or even interstate. And it comes with some relief for us and our clients, that new boat deliveries are happening nearly every single week for the next three months!
Furthermore after about 18 months, offshore yacht racing is finally back up and running again, and consquently new and used race yacht sales have also started to go crazy in the last two months.
Used outboard power boats and cruising yachts are still in extremely high demand, with most of our listings selling within days or weeks from going online, so if you see something you like, we would strongly recommend to make a time for inspection as soon as possible.
We expect a few more listings to be available around Easter if you are happy to wait, otherwise please see below for an update on the only new boat stock we have left in 2022…
- 1 x Merry Fisher 695 series 2 with a Mercury V6 200hp and Easytow trailer (UNDER OFFER)
- 1 x Merry Fisher 695 Sport series 2 with a Mercury V6 200hp and Easytow trailer (ex-factory early 2022)
- 3 x Merry Fisher 795 series 2’s with a Mercury V6 225hp engine (most popular and available mid/late 2022)
- 1 x Merry Fisher 795 Sport series 2’s with a Mercury V6 225hp engine (very limited supply available)
- 1 x Merry Fisher 895 with a pair of Mercury V6 225hp engines (late 2022 delivery)
- 1 x Merry Fisher 895 Sport with a pair of Mercury V8 250hp engines (last one available in Australia)
- 1 x Sun Odyssey 380 with open specifications (ex factory in July)
- 1 x Sun Odyssey 410 with open specifications (ex factory in September)
- 1 x Aventura 37 sailing catamaran 3 cabins, 2 heads and 30hp engines (ex factory late 2022)
If any of these are of interest, please contact us asap as we won’t be getting any more, plus there will be a minimum 10% price rise on any new boats delivered in 2023!
Finally we would also like to wish the best of luck to all of our clients racing south after Xmas too, particularly Rod Smallman and Leeton Hulley on the Sun Fast 3600 ‘Maverick’ who are racing double handed in the Sydney to Hobart.