Arriving in Australia for the first time this December, is Jeanneau’s latest release the Merry Fisher 695 which replaces the Merry Fisher 645.
With new and amazing features usually only seen on bigger models, the design of the Merry Fisher 695 is an evolution of the Merry Fisher 755 design, however it is 300mm narrower making it a lot easier to trailer behind a car.
The new model features much easier access to the cockpit from the transom via flush aft swim platforms and a new sliding aft bench which enables full engine lift without interfering with seating when the engine is lifted.
Other features include:
- A fully enclosed toilet compartment with marine toilet and holding tank
- Large sliding glass doors leading from the cabin to the cockpit
- Cockpit cushions and backrests
- Comfortably accommodates 4 people
- Electric Anchor windlass
- Swimming platforms
- Pressure fresh water system and transom shower
- 42 litre fridge
- Extra 110 amp battery
The Jeanneau Merry Fisher 695 is available for inspection and purchase early December at our exclusive Jeanneau trailer boat retail store – Regal Marine, 514 Canterbury Rd, Vermont. Otherwise please call James or Jason on 9874 4624 for more information.