Be the first person in Australia to save big bucks on this pre-ordered Jeanneau NC33 that is scheuduled to be delivered into Australia mid 2018, and available for handover immediately after the Sydney Boat Show in August 2018.
Options included (but can still be modified):
- Walnut interior
- Premier pack – electric windlass, shore power, battery charger, water heater, outside LED lights, interior LED strip lights, opening deck hatches, horn, electric toilet with fresh water, electric trim tabs, & engine room storage
- Comfort pack – utility room drawers, shore water connection, & shower wall
- Raymarine electronics pack – Axiom 9 chart plotter, Wifi router & P79 depth transducer
- Mooring kit
- Anchring kit
- Protective cover for aft sofa
- Front sundeck with lifting backrest, self-draining foam & protective cover
- Bow thruster
- Electric sea pump for deck washing
- Rigid waste water tank
- Cockpit spot lights
- Saloon fridge 60lt
- Overhead lockers in front cabin
- Extra 100Ah battery
- Fusion audio system
- Teak on the aft platform and cockpit floor
- Inshore safety equipment
- Antifouling and commissioning
The NC line benefits from a strong identity. The NC33 is entirely inscribed within the philosophy of these inboard models, cleverly combining the strengths for which the NC is renowned with the latest technological advances of the brand.
The new NC notably features an excellent hull design by Michael Peters. With no steps, the interior layout meets the demands of the NC concept. Life on board is easy and enjoyable.
Designed for life on the sea, the NC 33 is very open to the exterior. Everything has been carefully considered for comfortable, harmonious cruising. Entirely secure, this new NC features wide, recessed sidedecks. The side door to the helm station facilitates movement about the boat and handling at sea. The side access gate, a new feature for this line, is an undeniable advantage that improves access on board.
(Sistership photos used for display purposes only)