This year marks the 60th anniversary of the founding of Jeanneau, and the 50th anniversary of the Sydney International Boat Show, and also marks the return of the on-land exhibitions to the Darling Harbour precinct, and with the show completely booked out it is set to be one one of the biggest ever!
On our Jeanneau yachting display, we’re very excited to have the new Jeanneau 51 making its debut, as well as the Sun Fast 3200 R2 that has been so dominate on the short-handed European race circuit over the past 12 months. Also on display will be the hugely successful Sun Odyssey 349 with the newly available light oak interior, as well as the Sun Odyssey 479 with light oak interior, and another award winner, the Sun Odyssey 389.
Our Jeanneau power boat display (also located in the marina near the western entrance), we will have 3 x Merry Fisher models, including the 695, 795 and 895, as well as the debut of the superb Cap Camarat 10.5 WA and our Cap Camarat 7.5 WA, plus the innovative and award winning NC11 and NC14.
Make sure you visit us at the show and remember, with a new boat purchase from Jeanneau you’re not just buying a boat, you’re experiencing our passion for ensuring that your boating experience is the best in the business. You can expect:
- The best possible value-for-money
- A lifetime of service
- Advice and support from a wealth of experience
- Full commissioning beyond the norm’
- A thorough handover procedure
- Available tuition and boat handling
- Access to Jeanneau events
- An invitation to become an active member of the Jeanneau Australia Owners Association
- One of the biggest dealer networks with an office in every State of Australia
Ask our team for specific details on the special offers available specifically for the boat show for orders confirmed within 14 days.