It has been an extremely busy last two weeks of February with 5 x new boats arriving for eagerly awaiting customers including a MF1095, MF895, MF895 Sport, MF795 and MF695, but then we have another 3 x pre-sold boats arriving next week including MF1095, MF895 Sport and a MF695 plus the first Cap Camarat 10.5 WA series 2 that is available for purchase.
The amazing Cap Camarat 10.5 WA is the first to arrive in Victoria, and will be available for inspection by appointment at JV Marine in Braeside if interested.
See below for an update on the only Merry Fisher stock we have left for the next 12 months…
- 1 x Merry Fisher 695 Sport series 2 with a Mercury V6 200hp and Easytow trailer and arriving late April 2022
- 1 x Merry Fisher 895 Sport with a pair of Mercury V8 250hp engines and arriving October 2022
- 1 x Merry Fisher 795 Sport series 2’s with a Mercury V6 225hp engine and arriving late 2022
- 1 x Merry Fisher 895 with a pair of Mercury V6 225hp engines and arriving late 2022
- 1 x Merry Fisher 795 series 2 with a Mercury V8 250hp engine and arriving early 2023
Note that with the conflict that is going on in Ukraine right now, the Australian dollar is at 3.5 year high against the Euro currency today, which means that the recent factory price increases are now starting to be offset against the stronger Australian dollar.
A reminder also that if are more into yachts and sailing, please like our new 38 South Yacht Sales Facebook page and subscribe to our new e-newsletter, as this newsletter you have just received is now more specific to new Jeanneau power boats, Aventura power catamarans along with second hand power boats.