Good news, it looks like Jeanneau and Aventura are catching up on the production delays over the last 12 months, so we are starting to see boats leave the factory now, with our first batch of Merry Fisher 795’s arriving mid December along with the first Jeanneau 60 in Australia arriving early January.
With 36 new Jeanneau and Aventura models now pre-sold and to be handed over in the next 12 months, we were relieved to be able to secure some more stock boats available for delivery in the second half of 2022, including…
- 1 x Merry Fisher 695 series 2 with a Mercury V6 200hp and Easytow trailer
- 1 x Merry Fisher 695 Sport series 2 with a Mercury V6 200hp and Easytow trailer
- 3 x Merry Fisher 795 series 2’s with a Mercury V6 225hp engine
- 1 x Merry Fisher 795 Sport series 2’s with a Mercury V6 225hp engine
- 1 x Merry Fisher 895 with a pair of Mercury V6 225hp engines
- 1 x Merry Fisher 895 Sport with a pair of Mercury V8 250hp engines
- 1 x Sun Odyssey 380 with open specifications
- 1 x Sun Odyssey 410 with open specifications
- 1 x Aventura 37 sailing catamaran 3 cabins, 2 heads and 30hp engines
If any of these are of interest, please contact us asap as we won’t be getting any more, plus there will be a minimum 10% price rise on any new boats delivered in 2023!