The first Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 30i has landed in Australia and the proud owner launched it in Melbourne before sailing it around to its home berth in the Gippsland lakes.
Offered in several versions to meet the diverse needs of Australian sailors, the Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 30i is an exceptional yacht.
A product of collaboration between award winning marine architect Marc Lombard and the Jeanneau design team. It is an excellent value 30 foot cruiser with the classic features and modern comforts of the Sun Odyssey line. A performance hull, an injection deck, elegant lines and contemporary interior design in teak ensures that the Sun Odyssey 30i is a standout in the class offering volume and comfort.
Several versions are available:
- a fixed keel version with single rudder
- a beach-able lifting keel version with twin rudders
- both versions are available with tiller or steering wheel
The interior layout is spacious and functional maximizing liveable space and comfort:
- standing headroom throughout
- numerous storage compartments in both saloon and cabins
- a well equipped galley with 100L ice box and two burner hob (optional 12v freezer/refrigerator, optional two burner stove with oven and microwave)
- a spacious forward cabin with double berth and bi-fold door
- a large head compartment with stand-up shower, mirror, wet locker and plenty of storage
Numerous equipment options such as:
- shorepower system, electric windlass, hot water, MP3/CD player with cockpit speakers, shades and insect screens