Just when we thought it couldn’t get any better, February’s new boat sales were off the charts! Here is a summary of what we sold…
- Jeanneau Yachts 60 – sold to a family in Melbourne, kept in SE Queensland from early 2022.
- Aventura 14 – sold to a power cat enthusiast in Brisbane, to be delivered to Brisbane early 2022.
- Cape 50 – sold to female owner and berthed at Blairgowrie marina on Port Phillip Bay.
- Cap Camarat 12.5 WA – sold to a Melbourne client with delivery into North Queensland early 2022.
- Sun Odyssey 349 – sold to a client in South Australia through our reseller in Adelaide and delivered late 2021.
- Sun Odyssey 349 – sold to a client of our reseller in Melbourne. and delivered in January 2022.
- Marlin 895 – sold to a family in Melbourne and will be kept at Hidden Harbour from late 2021.
- Marlin 795 – sold to a customer of ours through our reseller in Braeside, and to be handed over very soon!
- Merry Fisher 795 series 2 – sold to a first time boat buyer through our reseller in Braeside, and kept in Hastings marina.
As a result, we now only have 4 of the 33 boats scheduled to be shipped this year available for purchase, which includes 2 x Sun Fast 3300’s, 1 x Marlin 895 and 1 x Marlin 695 series 2 all available late 2021.
Our second hand boat sales were also very strong again in February 2021, especially in used Beneteau yachts, as we seem to be attracting a number of owners keen to sell and of course a number of clients keen to buy.